Knowing how much a mobile application is vital information for companies that are committed to mobility.
When obtaining a mobile application, one of the first questions that arise is the customer price you will pay for it. The market for mobile applications is spreading rapidly, but still keeps a number of unknowns. In fact, knowing how much a mobile application is one of the most common questions and business customers are made.
The market for mobile applications is still unknown aspects, and the price of the apps is one of them. One of the first steps you can take is to ask acquaintances or colleagues in the industry who have already gone through the process of requesting a mobile application developer Adelaide or a development company. Your experience may be indicative for, among other things, to know roughly how much a mobile application.
On the other hand, a number of factors that affect the price of the application, the characteristics directly influence when calculating how much a mobile application. The more functionality offered to the user, the more complicated its development, so that the price increases. It is useful to know what we want the application and what you want to achieve with it, and transmit these perceptions developer. So a complete application, without superfluous features will be achieved. In this sense, the interface and design are two elements that should also be taken into account.
To find out how much a mobile application is essential to know on what platforms will be developed Develop a native app will always be more expensive than a web application or a hybrid. Also, a few more platforms you want to reach the higher the price they must pay.
Not only have to take account of the platforms on which the application will develop. Among the different operating systems are devices from different ranges with very different features. This is one factor that less is generally taken into account when determining how much a mobile application. For example, in the spectrum of iOS we find the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 with different characteristics of software. Despite the striking difference between the two screens, graphics application must be equally well on both devices.
Within the development process should include the costs to be allocated in the promotion and marketing of the application. Likewise, such as administrative expenses shall also be the patent- costs and maintenance costs, such as updates or access to markets. For example, permission to publish applications on Apple’s App Store is around 99 euros per year.
If despite all these factors are still hesitant to know how much a mobile application from the blog Mobile Apps offer a number of indicative amounts, adjusted to the type of application:
- Between 1,500 and 5,000 euros for simple applications, such applications can be designed to a specific campaign of a company. Its use will not be very long time, but you want to reach quickly and effectively to a large number of customers manner.
- Between 5,000 and 35,000 euros for applications requiring load databases, whether installed on the device or require an external source (or web services APIs). An example might be a product catalog or RSS reader.
- Between 2,000 and 35,000 euros for specific hardware based applications such as photographic applications or geo location.
- Between 5,000 and 100,000 euros for custom applications that serve to solve a particular problem.
- Between 7,500 and 100,000 euros for mobile games. They are the most expensive applications due to the high performance required of the devices and their powerful graphics. Two examples would be the game Angry Birds, which will cost stake over 100,000 euros ; or Real Racing 2 , the previous version of the popular racing game, whose development was around and a half million euros .
If on the other hand you want to test the price of your account you can use our calculator estimates where answering a few simple questions you will be priced very close to the real market.